October 11, 2008

YIKES!!!

{commence venting}
I am a beat man. My aunt is coming in from Boston in 6 hours and thirteen minutes and the house is a mess. I went upstairs to see if the girls had cleaned out the bedroom where she is going to be staying and nothing has been done. Everything was shoved under the bed and into the corners. There is hamster bedding everywhere and it too is under the bed. On top of that I've been trying to vacuum with a hose that has a hole in it and that just doesn't work. But the clencher is - the vacuum just quit running. Just stopped and died. To top it off all of the girls are gone for another hour or so. Lois took the girls to work with her and I really needed them here today. Crap!
{Back to work}
And so what do I do? Blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails